Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Helping you lead healthy lives
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and/or repetitive behaviors (compulsions).
- Fear of contamination or germs
- Unwanted forbidden thoughts involving sex, religion, or harm
- Aggressive thoughts towards others or self
- Having things in a perfect order
- Excessive cleaning and/or handwashing
- Ordering and arranging things in a particular, precise way
- Repeatedly checking on things
- Compulsive counting
OCD doesn’t go away on its own. If you think your way out of the repetitive thoughts and behaviors that control your life, seek out treatment immediately. GloFusion Mental health and Family Practice is here to help you on your journey.
Contact us today.