HOW MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT WORKS
Addiction affects the brain’s pleasure centers. When people use substances like opioids, it triggers a sense of pleasure in their brain. Opioids cause a big release of chemicals that create this pleasure, making them highly addictive. As time goes on, the brain changes its pathways. It becomes harder to feel pleasure or satisfaction without opioids. The brain links good feelings mainly to opioids or other substances.
To achieve lasting recovery from opioid use disorder, we need to retrain the brain. People dealing with opioid addiction must learn new ways to handle stress and things that trigger them. Medication-assisted treatment is a helpful way to break free from this addiction. It provides the brain with the needed chemicals to activate the pleasure center without causing dependency.
THE BENEFITS OF MAT PROGRAMS
- It’s safe and always monitored by medical professionals.
- People in MAT are less likely to overdose.
- Patients in MAT programs tend to stay in treatment longer.
- Relapse is less likely for those in MAT programs.
MEDICATIONS OFFERED AT OUR CLINIC IN GRIFFIN, GA
Suboxone, containing buprenorphine and naloxone, helps ease withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings. It blocks the effects of opioids, making it easier to focus on treatment aspects like therapy.
How Suboxone Can Help
Why Choose an Online Suboxone Clinic?
At GloFusion , we know that deciding to start your journey towards recovery is a huge step. We also understand that staying committed to your recovery can be tough, especially with work or family responsibilities. That’s why we provide online options for addiction therapy to make the process a bit smoother.
Advantages of Online Suboxone Therapy:
- Convenience: With online addiction therapy, you can get treatment from anywhere, anytime, without worrying about transportation or scheduling conflicts.
- Access to Top-notch Care: Our online Suboxone therapy connects you with the best Suboxone doctors in Griffin . They stay updated on the latest, research-backed treatments to ensure you receive the most effective care.
- Flexible Treatment: Choosing an online Suboxone clinic allows your doctor to adjust your prescription swiftly, ensuring you always receive the right amount for your needs.
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE STARTS WITH A PHONE CALL
Take the first step on the path to recovery. In our center, you’ll find the guidance you need to break free of opioid use disorder and find long-term healing. The evidence-based approaches to addiction treatment we offer in our clinic in Griffin, GA can help you or a loved one overcome addiction. Reach out to us today by calling (678) 603-2898 or connect with us online to learn more.