We can work with you in addressing depression symptoms.
Depression is a psychological health disorder that is more than sadness or loneliness. It is a condition that has different symptoms which can differ from one person to another. Among its common symptoms are:
- Loss of interest in things previously found pleasurable
- Lack of energy
- Inability to concentrate
- Significant weight gain or loss
- Lack or excessive sleeping
- Feelings of hopelessness or worthlessness
- And more
- While it is one of the most common mental health issues and there is no found cure yet, depression can be treatable. Here are some of its common types:
- Major depression
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic depression
Have you been experiencing some of the symptoms mentioned above? You may need to meet with a mental health professional for an evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment. At GloFusion Mental Health & Family Practice, our professionals are ready to offer you our services.
LET’S WORK IT OUT
Contact us to get started.